We welcome civilized discussion. There are a few simple rules to follow when participating in our community.
1. Be kind. That extends to the people you disagree with. That effort builds a deeper connection and allows a constructive sharing of ideas
2. Forget about “winning.” Don't get caught up in the us-vs-them mindset.
3. Focus on understanding. Listening is the key indicator that you are trying to understand others and the driver of their trying to understand you.
Here are additional comment guidelines:
- All rights reserved: For any comment, we reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark it as spam.
- Links: If you must include a link in your comment, please be aware that your comment may not be approved for posting.
- Liability: By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to hold Talendant, LLC, all post authors, and other commenters harmless.
- Copyright: If we receive authentic notice that a comment is in violation of anyone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future.
- Spam: Don’t do it. Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as spam.
- Patience: If you follow this comment policy, your comment should be posted. Please be patient while we moderate our conversations to ensure the best experiences for our visitors.